Handing over key

We change ownership records once we receive official notification from Department of Natural Resources, Mines and Energy - Land and Property. We can't accept a change of ownership request directly from the (new or old) owner. Other documentation to change ownership details (i.e. death/marriage/name certificate) are also not accepted.

We do however organise change of address for Council services and other property related details.