Youtube Facebook Twitter Instagram
We have joined with Telstra to provide 20 free public wi-fi hotspots to the Toowoomba region. Free wi-fi is now available in the Toowoomba CBD area, in Toowoomba parks and in some of our regional towns (Cecil Plains, Clifton, Millmerran, Goombungee, Oakey, Yarraman). Residents and visitors will be able to access 30 minutes of free wi-fi each day. The free wi-fi can be accessed within a 50 metre radius of each signed hotspot.
In addition to these wi-fi hotspots, free wi-fi is offered at most of the libraries in the region.
If your business offers free wi-fi and you would like to add this to our free wi-fi map, please use our Google map.
- Bell Street Mall – wi-fi available throughout mall
- Captain Cook Oval – wi-fi available near clubhouse at Captain Cook Recreational Reserve
- Clewley Park – wi-fi available at northern end of Clewley Park
- Laurel Bank Park – wi-fi available near playground in Laurel Bank Park
- Margaret Street 1 – wi-fi available between Ruthven Street and Victoria Street
- Margaret Street 2 – wi-fi available between Ruthven Street and Neil Street
- Margaret Street 3 – wi-fi available between Neil Street and Hume Street
- Nell E Robinson Park – wi-fi available near netball clubhouse at Nell E Robinson Park
- Picnic Point – wi-fi available near kiosk at Picnic Point
- Queens Park – wi-fi available near Lindsay Street playground in Queens Park
- Peacehaven Park - wi-fi available near rotunda in Peacehaven Botanical Park
- Ruthven Street 1 – wi-fi available in park near City Hall
- Ruthven Street 2 – wi-fi available between Herries Street and Margaret Street
- Ruthven Street 3 – wi-fi available between Margaret Street and Russell Street