Changing ownership & updating records

When properties are bought or sold, various local government information or licences may need to be adjusted to reflect these changes.

Handing over key
We change ownership records once we receive official notification from Department of Natural Resources, Mines and Energy - Land and Property. We can't accept a change of ownership request directly from the (new or old) owner. Other documentation to change ownership details (i.e. death/marriage/name certificate) ...
Lady using laptop
Using our online service request system you are able to update your contact details using our Change of address online form. Instructions The entry screen is used for multiple purposes so when providing change of address details; just [Skip] the first step ...
Back to top