Food & hygiene

Find out about temporary food licences for events and food hygiene compliance.

Bek preparing vegies
The Queensland Food Act 2006 (Food Safety Standards) require that: All persons undertaking food handling operations have appropriate skills and knowledge in food safety matters (accredited or non-accredited training) All licensable food businesses require a food safety supervisor (accredited training only) ...
Serving fish and chips
New business application process Prior to submitting your application, you should acquire the following approvals (where appropriate) from us. Town planning approval - To check if the business can operate from the site you have considered. Town planning can also advise on requirements regarding footpath dining and advertising signage approval Building approval - To carry out minor building work such as partition changes, structural changes, internal layout changes or alterations to shop ...
Back to top