Our parks may be used for commercial or non-commercial events. These bookings range from charity events, fundraisers, memorial services and a range of community events such as Christmas Carols and community fun days.
How to apply to hold an event
- Complete an application form (see options below in 'Related forms') and include a copy of your public liability insurance of not less than $10 million. A park site fee and bond will apply to all park bookings.
- After receiving the application a Parks & Recreation officer will make contact with you if any additional information is required.
Bookings are subject to availability of the requested area therefore submission of an application does not guarantee the booking.
- Park booking - Community event application (The form will be available online soon. If you'd like to make a booking for a community event please call 131 872.)
- Park booking - Annual fitness services permit (PDF)
- Park booking - Wedding ceremony in a park application (online) (online) or Park booking - Wedding ceremony in a park application (PDF)
- Temporary vehicle access through park application form (PDF)