In September 2015 we released our latest building & development activity report. The full report can be downloaded by clicking on the link below.
Highlights of the report
- In August 2015 the Nexus Infrastructure Consortium signed contracts with the Queensland Government to design, construct, finance, operate and maintain the 41 km Toowoomba Second Range crossing.
- Grand Central Shopping Centre set to be transformed with a $500m visionary redevelopment project.
- Rent for quality office accommodation ranges from $350-$400 gross per m² with incentives at 20-25%.
- Strong interest from private sector investors for industrial stock sub $3m has seen yields tighten 25 basis points over the past year.
- Brisbane West Wellcamp Airport now operational with services to Sydney and other regional Queensland areas.
- The median price for a detached house in Toowoomba was $345,000. This was an 2.8% increase over the past 12 months.