- Toowoomba Live Steamers miniature railway relocation 21 Jul 2016 Read more
- Mocatta Street refurbishment in Goombungee 20 Jun 2016 Read more
- Fire break development and renewal 20 Jun 2016 Read more
3pm Sat 17 Sep. Come early and enjoy lunch in one of many CBD cafes or restaurants. Free chalk for earlier attendees to add their artistic mark on the parade route. When it’s over, head for Queens Park where floats are on display and their flowers are typically for sale!
A large range of activities have been planned for kids in the coming school holidays. To view the planned activities open the Milne Bay or Highfields Recreation Centre articles....
- Australian Camp Oven Festival
- 2016 Hutchinson Builders Toowoomba International
- Make it Move! - Coding with Robots