Getting in touch
There are plenty of ways to get in touch with us, have a look at our options below and choose the way that suits you.
- If you prefer to lodge your request online or perhaps make a payment, you can visit our Request via online services page. The below are a few popular services that you can lodge with us from the comfort of your own home.
- Reporting nuisance animals
- Park maintenance requests
- Parking meter faults and infringement payments
- Wheelie bin - new bin or maintenance
- Road or footpath maintenance
- Overgrown properties
- Are you ever out and about and notice something that we need to know about? If you prefer to use your smartphone to let us know about an issue, you can send a photo, map and description of any issue that requires action by council. You can do it right there and then. visit our Request via Smartphone page for details
- If email is more your style, drop us a line at email@example.com
- If you prefer to just pick up the phone and talk with us, give us a call. We are open from Monday to Friday from 8:30am till 5:00pm.
- If calling within Australia just call 131 872
- If calling from overseas call +61 7 4688 6611
- For emergencies outside of hours, please call us on 131 872
- Like to chat face-to-face? Come and see us:
Clifton: 95 King St
Crows Nest: 25 Emu Creek Rd
Goombungee: 89 Mocatta St
Greenmount: 54 Hodgson St
Highfields: Community Crt
Millmerran: 2-16 Campbell St
Oakey: 64 Campbell St
Pittsworth: 85 Yandilla St
Toowoomba: 4 Little St (City Hall is located at 541 Ruthven St)
Community Liaison Officers
- We have seven Community Liaison Officers (CLOs) based across the entire region.
- The CLOs represent various cultures, community groups and work with residents in their areas to develop effective partnerships that gives locals a vital link to council. The CLO is the 'go to' person for residents, organisations and businesses in these community, on one hand, and council staff on the other, responding to issues and providing support and information specific to the communities within their area.
- To contact a CLO, call us on 131 872 and ask to speak to your local CLO
- Wanting to pick up the pen? Drop us a line and post it to us at:
Toowoomba Regional Council
PO Box 3021
Toowoomba QLD 4350
- Send us a fax to 1800 448 882
National Relay contact service
This is a phone service for people with a hearing or speech impairment.
Teletypewriter (TTY) users: phone 133 677 then ask for 131 872.
Speak and Listen users: phone 1300 555 727 then ask for 131 872.
Internet relay users: connect to the NRS (www.relayservice.com.au) and then ask for 131 872.
The National Relay Service (NRS) is committed to protecting the privacy of the content of all calls and the identity of callers. Visit www.relayservice.com.au for more information.
Contact your elected representatives
- Please visit Introducing Councillors. This lists each the Councillor's and their contact details.
- Queensland Government Agent: 89 Mocatta St Goombungee: 131 872
- State Emergency Service: 132 500
Facebook: Stay up to date with our Facebook updates
Twitter: Read the latest news in our Twitter feed
YouTube: Watch our videos on YouTube
Instagram: Follow us on Instagram
Pinterest: Like our boards on Pinterest